Here you can read the release notes related to patch 21.
Harry Mudd’s band of misfits and Khan’s Augment family conclude their masterplan to expose the secrets of the seedy underworld behind The Exchange. After multiple heists on vaults and banks, they’ve fallen into the trap of the sinister Eclipse.
Mudd’s plan to gather a crew of henchmen has blown up in his face, as betrayal and uncertainty has left the Outlaws vulnerable. Smelling blood, Eclipse has decided to go on the offensive and wipe this nuisance from the face of the galaxy. And with half the galaxy seemingly on the Eclipse bankroll, nowhere is safe. Khan remains confident, however, as he has a plan. Khan always has a plan.
When all is said and done, an unexpected arrival will change the fate of the universe forever..
Harry Mudd’s band of Rogues are beaming into the galaxy! Introducing 6 new Officers that can be acquired through the Battle Pass, Rogue Faction store & various events. We have Harcourt Fenton Mudd, Ro Mudd, Sesha, Eurydice, Goon, Ahvix and Tiza!
[Epic] Harcourt Fenton Mudd – Mudd’s Company
Chance of having 98% shield mitigation on first two Rounds (Synergy Bonus increases the chance)
Chances of double shots for the first round
[Epic] Eudrydice – Mudd’s Company
Opportunist: When taking shield damage, increase damage
Delta Quadrant Technology: Chance to regen 5% of shields when they’re depleted
[Rare] Ro Mudd – Mudd’s Company
Endless Ambition: Increase the Captain’s stats
Fatal Charm: Chance of damage bonus from attack
[Rare] Ahvix – Mudd’s Company
Chirurgical Precision: Crit chance bonus against Eclipse hostiles for the first three rounds
Shield Remodulation: Chance to reduce mitigation on Eclipse
[Uncommon] Goon – Mudd’s Company
Grizzled Veteran: First Round crit chance bonus vs hostiles
Military Training: Increase XP Gain
[Common] Sesha – Mudd’s Company
Always on Guard: Chance of Reducing Eclipse Opponent’s Crit Chance by 15% (armadas included)
Intimidation: First 3 rounds increase Crit Damage against Eclipse hostiles (Armadas included)
[Common] Tiza – Mudd’s Company
Security Breach: First 3 Rounds Reduce Shield MItigation of Eclipse hostiles (armads included)
Mirani Technology: Chance of raising mitigation against Eclipse hostiles
New Epic Outlaw Armadas
Calling all able Commanders. The Exchange are back and with them warping in are the Epic Outlaw Armada Targets! Tread carefully and prepare your Stella, as this will be a battle for the ages!
- Introducing the New Epic Outlaw Armada targets which can be found in the Exchange systems
Note – We have increased the Uncommon Outlaw Armada Spawn rates
New Outlaw Missions
Introducing new Outlaw Missions that can be obtained through the Battle Pass. These missions continue the story of the Outlaws and Augments that stem from the previous Outlaws Loop.
- 20 new missions that can be found through the free Battle Pass track and 10 new missions found through the Elite Battle Pass track.
New Avatars & Frames
- Introducing 9 new Avatars and 3 new frames.
Improvement: Data Mining
Developer Comments: With the update to Augment space, we also intended to help players with faster data mining. Listening to your feedback we understand that there is a large portion of players that preferred the older, bigger mines. With this update we are bringing back big data mines along their faster, smaller counterparts.
- Added new larger data mines in Augment space.
Improvement: Uncommon Materials
Developer Comments: More exciting news for your Stella! In addition to unlocking new research, from now on, you will be able to convert your Stella Particles into chosen Materials.
- Added Stella Particle conversion into chosen Materials
Improvement: Stella Particle payout during Scrapping
Developer Comments: We have been monitoring the situation and have identified that the Stella particle payout during Scrapping was not on par with what we wanted. We have therefore increased the Stella Particle payout for every Scrapping of the Stella.
- Increased the Stella Particle payout whenever Scrapping the Stella.
Improvement: Adaptive Memory Mode
Developer Comments: We have identified some of the major issues surrounding the crashing of older IOS and Android devices due to the game’s high memory demand. To combat this, we’re now freeing up memory more frequently on these devices, which will improve game stability.
- Increased the Adaptive Memory of the game in order to reduce the frequency of crashes of older IOS and Android devices.
- Fixed an issue with T’laan’s Captain Maneuver, Pike’s ability, Hadley’s ability, Darwin’s ability, Leslie’s ability and Hendorff’s ability not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where, sometimes, unoccupied mines would still display as ‘occupied’.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect donation value in the mission “[Auto Destruct]”
- Fixed an issue with the wrong description in the mission “New Blood.”
- Fixed a graphical glitch on the top centre of an Outlaw system when zooming out of the system view.
- Fixed an issue with the mission “Corbomite Maneuver” giving incorrect reputation rewards in some paths.
- Fixed an issue with being unable to complete the mission ”Autopilot: Yarda’ due to a Resource Error.
- Fixed an issue with some missions displaying “Retrieving”.
- Fixed an issue with the Scrap Rewards screen sometimes showing incorrect rewards.
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing when trying to access the “Kaikara” system.
- Fixed an issue where players could still hide from other players’ attacks by stacking their ships.
- Improved precision of the multi-object viewer – players can now move their ships in between neighbouring stations again.
- Fixed an issue where the Research node timer does not update when completing a research-level using speedups.
- Fixed an issue with the “Pure Research” from the Station Research not showing the discounted amounts.