Patch 37 Release Notes
The Duality Arc continues with 25 new missions and the debut of all-new power to obtain from The Orion Syndicate. Earn the trust of the Syndicate to acquire unique benefits, an exclusive officer, the debut of Officer Presets, and much more. Prepare for war with 3 new Officers, 20+ new Territory Capture research tree nodes, and the addition of a 3rd Permanent Research Queue! It’s time to take a stand in the Klingon-Romulan war.
Introducing the Third Part of the Duality Arc!
It has been four months since the Battle of Kaisu, and the tensions between the Romulans and Klingons are ever increasing. Peace has never been further out of reach. After the Romulan attack at Kaisu, the galaxy has fallen into an all-out war. Luckily, someone is trying to bridge the gap between these two races with a centuries-old grudge: Roj, the Peacebringer. But achieving peace between these warring races will not be easy. Will you hold the course and pursue diplomacy with the Romulans or take the Klingons’ side and fight under them? Beware, Commander, for a war such as this is bound to have its casualties… “Take a stand in the Klingon-Romulan war.”
The third part of Star Trek: Duality Arc in December includes:
- The Syndicate: Prove your loyalty to the new Orion Syndicate for valuable rewards!
- Officer presets are here: earn slots for saved officer crews through Syndicate progression!
- 3rd Permanent Research Queue.
- Twenty-five new missions.
- Three new officers.
- Cryonic Blast Projectile.
- Cloaking Refits for ISS Jellyfish and Sarcophagus.
- Twenty new TC Research nodes!
- A new Battle Pass with new events, missions, and cosmetics.
The Syndicate has arrived. Progress through Syndicate tiers to unlock new Officer Presets, powerful unique buffs, an exclusive officer (Ghrush), Daily Goal progress multipliers, 5 Frames, and more! The Syndicate can be accessed from a new button in the top left of the HUD beneath your power. You can earn Syndicate XP from select events, a daily claim within the Syndicate menu, or from the Offers tab.
Available from level 4 of The Syndicate, Officer Presets allow you to create, name, and save specific sets of bridge officers which may then be assigned to your preferred ship. Officer Presets can be accessed within the “Assign Officers” screen by tapping on a new button above your bridge officers.
You can unlock multiple Officer Preset slots through the Syndicate. One additional slot will also be for sale this month in the Offers tab.
3rd Permanent Research Queue!
A 3rd permanent Research Queue is now available! Unlock to enable the ability to have three simultaneous research projects underway at once by purchasing an Extra Research Queue pack in the Offers tab.
- Captain Maneuver: What’s Mine is Mine
+100% Protected Cargo
- Officer Ability: Fight or Flight
Increase Warp Range % (+6% / 8% / 10% / 12% / 15%)
- Captain Maneuver: Supreme Commander
Increase Kinetic Weapon damage by X%.
Officer Ability: Unwavering Loyalty
- Increase Dodge by Y% of total Crew Defense (+200% / 500% / 800% / 1100% / 1400%)
- Captain Maneuver: Glorious Gaze
Increase Energy Weapon damage by X%.
- Officer Ability: Wartime Chancellor
Increase Shield Deflection by Y% of total Crew Health (+200% / 500% / 800% / 1100% / 1400%).
Territory Capture Research Tree Extension
Unlock new power from 20+ new research nodes added to the Territory Capture research tree, including nodes affecting the chance for cloaked attackers to remain anonymous, greater impulse speed, greater warp speed, alongside impactful combat and efficiency buffs.
15 new core missions continue the Duality Arc. After the Romulan attack at Kaisu, the galaxy has fallen into an all-out war. Luckily, someone is trying to bridge the gap between these two races with a centuries-old grudge: Roj, the Peacebringer. Learn about the mysterious Orion Syndicate with 5 new missions. Earn their favor to unlock new, exclusive power and rewards. Return to the Origin Sector with 5 new missions to explore the ongoing conflict as independents battle to capture territory. There will also be 5 new missions to introduce the Orion Syndicate.
New Cloaking Refits
Two new Ship Cloaking Refits are now available for both the Sarcophagus (lvl 30+) and ISS Jellyfish (lvl 39+).
New Battle Pass
An all-new Battle Pass featuring new officer shards, missions, cosmetics, resources, and more! Unlock tiers and content by participating in events throughout the month or purchasing the Premium Pass.
- Epic Ghrush Avatar
- New Year’s Eve 2022 Avatar
- Rare Gowron Avatar
- Rare Martok Avatar
- Uncommon Star Trek Holiday Sweater Avatar
- Epic Gowron Frame
- Rare Holiday Season 2021 Frame
- Uncommon New Year’s 2022 Frame
- Uncommon Martok Frame
- 5 Syndicate Frames earned exclusively through the Syndicate progression
- Added a function that allows you to compare all your faction standings in the faction store without the need of going through each tab.
- Added a UI improvement that allows you to see how much of your Parsteel, Tritanium, and Dilithium is protected by clicking on the resources on the top right corner of your screen.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s power was not displayed correctly in Armadas.
- Fixed an issue where ship components could not be upgraded, even if the player had enough resources for the upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where some players could see the officers’ name of an attacking player even if they were cloaked.
- Fixed an issue where player or alliance names could appear blank or with blank spaces.
- Fixed an issue where mission and ship blueprints could appear corrupted in the faction store.
- Fixed an issue where a building upgrade would not start after speeding up a previous one in the building queue.
- Fixed an issue where a player could see a duplicate exocomp slot after joining/leaving an alliance.
- Fixed an issue where iOS players would see a battle notification with a player displaying as “unknown” instead of “Cloaked Player” after a cloaked player attacked.
- Fixed an issue where the Total Strength of a station wasn’t displaying properly after a certain amount of strength was surpassed.
- Fixed an issue where Ferengi Traders were missing in some Borg systems.
- Fixed an issue where a ship strength was not displaying properly in the officers’ assignment screen after a certain ship strength was surpassed.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Ekin Rebuilding Project’ mission was requiring an incorrect requirement of warp capacity.
- Fixed roughly 5 localization bugs.