Town Hall 13
- New Town Hall level: 13
- Town Hall’s weapon changes from Giga Tesla to Giga Inferno
- New Hero: Royal Champion
- New defense: Scattershot
- New Siege Machine: Siege Barracks
- New troop: Yeti (unlocked at Town Hall 12)
- New defense levels: Cannon, Air Defense, Wizard Tower, Hidden Tesla, X-Bow, Inferno Tower, Eagle Artillery, Walls (only 100 pieces can be upgraded to level 14)
- New resource building levels: Gold Storage, Elixir Storage, Dark Elixir Storage, Clan Castle
- New army building levels: Barracks, Workshop, Laboratory
- New trap levels: Bomb, Air Bomb, Giant Bomb, Seeking Air Mine
- New troop levels: Wall Breaker, Balloon, Healer, Dragon, Miner, Electro Dragon, Hog Rider, Bowler
- New Hero levels: level 70 Barbarian King, level 70 Archer Queen, level 50 Grand Warden
- New spell levels: Healing Spell, Jump Spell, Skeleton Spell
Quality of Life Improvements
- Heroes will now automatically try and save themselves and use their Ability if they take damage that would kill them and the ability is available to be used. Advanced players can disable this feature in More Settings.
- Resized Army Camps and Siege Workshop to 4×4 and Laboratory to 3×3 to free some space in the Village
- Village preview in profile is back! Tap the Town Hall Icon in the profile.
- When choosing war members you can now see Clanmates’ Town Hall levels in all war types (as long as they have logged in since the update)
- When signing up for War League if you close and re-open the choose members screen it will remember your previously selected war size.
- Multiple walls can be upgraded if the combined price does not exceed your storage capacity (or if it does, if it is affordable with your current resource amount).
Skins & Decorations
- Decorations can now be placed on the outer edges of the map.
- It is no longer necessary to place decorations in every layout. For example it’s possible to have a decoration only in the Home Village layout but not in the War Base layout.
- The Warden’s shoot effect starts closer to the staff than stomach
- Reaching clan level 8 now enables clan members to donate 2 spells instead of 1
- All existing troop donation limits have been increased by 1
- Level 8 PEKKA has new graphics
Buildings and Traps
- Increased storage capacity of level 13 Gold Storages and Elixir Storages by 500,000
- Increased Multi Mortar damage by 10% across the board in Home Village
- Reduced Spring Trap ejected housing space
- Level 1: 15 → 10
- Level 2: 16 → 12
- Level 3: 17 → 14
- Level 4: 18 → 16
- Level 5: 19 → 18
Troops and Heroes
- Increase Giant level 8/9 HP from 1480/1660 to 1500/1850
- Increase Miner level 6 HP from 870 to 900
- Decrease Lava Hound explode radius from 5 tiles to 3.5 tiles
- Add death damage of 1000/1200/1400 for level 1/2/3 Battle Blimp
- Increase Valkyrie level 7 HP from 1400 to 1450
- Make Grand Warden a bit less likely to follow Lava Hounds
- Decrease troop healing of Level 5 Healer from 80 to 72
- Increase hero healing of Level 5 Healer from 44 to 48
- Increased the maximum amount of Elixir/Gold that can be looted from TH12 player storages by 50 000
- Increased the maximum amount of Dark Elixir that can be looted from TH12 player storages by 500
- Change Skeleton spawning frequency to 1 skeleton per second after the initial spawns for all Skeleton Spell levels
- Increase cost of Haste Spell level 2-5 from 85/90/95/100 to 100/120/140/160
- Fix bug which adds wrong tag (HV instead of WB) to the layout link when sharing layout from purchased war layout slot.
- Affects at least the text of clan chat entry
- Fix for a crash caused by broken deep links for layout sharing
- Fix bug in the case where if any wall is destroyed all units who are attacking wall will retarget immediately. Now they will retarget only after finishing their hit
- Fixes issues with Battle Machine and PEKKA attacking walls and doing no damage in Builder Base
- Force retarget for Grand Warden if he’s attacking a wall and his group has died
Improve attack position evaluation by checking if the target is reachable before reaching the path end.
- Should improve AI of many ground troops, but especially Battle Machine.
Clan recruitment improvements
- Added ability for Clans to set a minimum Town Hall level requirement to join (similar to Trophy requirements)
- Prompt players if they still want to receive invites after they’ve rejected a number of invites
- Added possibility to toggle receiving invitations on in the Clan search screen
- Added Clan badges to the “Find new members” list
- Added “View Clan” button to Clan invitations
- Added notification bubble when player has received maximum amount of clan invitations
- Ongoing improvements to both suggested Clan and member models.