Optional Update – Version 13.369.9
- Fixed missing Magic Items button from Builder Hall
- Fixed missing in/out animations from Change Scenery screen
- Fixed missing Inferno Dragon’s shadow
- Fixed wrong headband jewel color on Archer level 9 in some animations
- Fixed Welcome Back screen to show all the time it’s meant to
- Fixed a bug where players may receive Loot Carts at the wrong time (and cause “Out of Sync” errors if players attempted to collect bugged Loot Carts)
- Hide “Change Scenery” bubble from Town Hall if the Town Hall (or its weapon) is upgrading.
- New Troop: The Headhunter
- New Super Troops: Inferno Dragon and Super Witch
- New Levels in Home Village:
- Cannon level 19
- Wizard Tower level 13
- Dark Barracks level 9
- Archer level 9
- Baby Dragon level 7
- Golem level 10
- Lava Hound level 6
- Wall Wrecker, Battle Blimp, Stone Slammer level 4
- Lightning Spell level 8 and 9
- Clone Spell level 6
- Barbarian King and Archer Queen level 75
Game Changes and QoL Improvements
Players can now further customize their Village with new scenery! You can switch Scenery by tapping on your Town Hall and then select the new “Change Scenery” button.
Custom Friendly Challenge Armies
Attacking in Friendly Challenges and Friendly Wars now happens with a specific Friendly Army which can be configured before your attack and costs no resources or time to train.
Improved Town Hall Upgrade Experience
Upgrading your Town Hall will trigger various limited-time boosts and benefits. The boosts and benefits increase in their availability and duration as you progress through the game into higher Town Hall levels.
Home Village Balance Changes
- 1 Spring Trap has been added to Town Hall 13 (for a total of 9).
- 50 extra wall pieces can be upgraded to level 14 (for a total of 200 such walls).
- Reduce level 7-9 Golem training cost from 600/700/800 to 575/650/725.
- Reduce healing time of all Heroes (new max healing time is down from 49 to 40 minutes).
- Lightning Spell has been reworked: instead of striking randomly in a large radius, produces a single lightning bolt which strikes in a small radius and can stun briefly. Its housing space has also been reduced to 1 (damage, brewing cost and time were also adjusted accordingly).
- Loot Cart now accumulates loot over time for up to 90 days and its capacity for resources generated from inactivity has been increased across Town Hall levels.
- The maximum storage capacity for returned resources stolen in attacks has been increased at higher levels.
- Scattershot defense can now run out of ammunition, similar to X-Bow and Inferno Tower.
- Scattershot attack speed reduced from 3 seconds to 3.036 seconds.
Builder Base Balance Changes
- Reduce Crusher splash radius from 3.5 tiles to 2.8 tiles, so that it doesn’t cause damage to units which are out of range as easily.
- Increase DPS of Battle Machine level 21-30
- Spring Trap spring capacities increased from 5/10/15/20 to 8/12/16/20.
- Level 1-2 Push Trap spring capacities increased from 5/7 to 6/8.
- Spring weight of many ground troops have been increased:
- Raged Barbarian spring weight increased from 1 to 2.
- Sneaky Archer spring weight increased from 1 to 2.
- Boxer Giant spring weight increased from 5 to 8.
- Bomber spring weight increased from 2 to 4.
- Cannon Cart spring weight increased from 5 to 8.
Additional Game Changes
- Improved experience for returning players – triggers when a player has been inactive for longer than 90 days and autonomously performs upgrades and adds certain boosts for the player to enjoy upon returning.
- When saving donation requests the game also now includes Troops, Spells or Siege Machines that are already in the Clan Castle.
- Season Challenges’ Troop-based tasks have been rebalanced in order to be able to be completed with Clan Castle reinforcements from Town Hall 9 and up.
- Grand Warden AI improved to follow the group more effectively and be less prone to drifting away while in Air Mode.
- Removed Air Mines from traveling across the map if their original target is destroyed after triggering the trap but before the trap is activated. Max distance for Air Mine’s target selection is now 2x the trigger radius of the trap.
- Troops exiting Jump Spell should not retarget in order to prevent Troops from getting stuck in Jump Spell.
- Wall Wrecker pathing has been improved.
- Prevent opening of war screen during CWL if you’re not at least Elder or included in the roster for all League levels.
- “Time Left” info added to Builder Base Friendly Challenge Clan Chat entries, and to shared Builder Base replays
- Allow Quick Donation of any normal versions of Troops while the Super Troop version is enabled.
- Added “Active Creator Boost” popup in the shop.
- Show the number of unseen offers in treasure tab and in offer tab in shop
- Add sound effect when toggling Grand Warden to air or ground mode
- Hero Potion glow in the attack confirmation screen is now correctly animated.
- The Shop UI will close after purchasing Legend League Shield to avoid failed Shield purchases when buying them too quickly.
- Replay buttons of the last Builder Base Friendly Challenge are correctly visible in the Clan Chat.
- Removed ability to scout opposing Clan’s bases in the Clan War League during preparation day.
- Minor visual fixes to Electro Dragon Chain Lightning.
- Fixed the possibility of including the wrong Clan member(s) in a war, if a new member with high trophy count joins the Clan during the member selection process.
- Fixed in-game Shop UI to be correct and fully interactive on devices with a notch.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash if someone had the attack confirmation screen open and another player attacked the same target.