- New Super Troops: Super Valkyrie and Super Minion
- Returning Temporary Troop: Skeleton Barrel
- New Levels:
- Archer Tower level 19
- Hidden Tesla level 12
- Army Camp level 11
- Giant level 10
- Wizard level 10
- P.E.K.K.A level 9
- 100x level 14 Walls (total 300)
Quality of Life and Game Changes
- Removed the 7-day cooldown after a Super Troop boost expires – allowing players to boost the same troop consecutively without wait.
- Heroes will now always guard the village and will automatically heal after taking a defense. The Guard toggle has now been removed.
- Beta Minion’s AI improved to reduce randomness of their starting attack position.
- Clock Tower boost will no longer pause during maintenance as maintenance will not affect the Builder Base’s progress.
- New tech added to skin functionality to allow cooler, wilder special effects like customized spawned troops, attack hits, smoke effects, etc.
- Fixed visual fidelity to correct weapons incorrectly clipping into the game geometry.
- The “For You” tab has been removed
- The game engine can now render multiple spell effects at once (combinations of Heal, Jump, Rage, Poison, Invisibility, Haste, Eternal Tome, Freeze, Frost, Clone, Stun, Shrink, etc.).
- The option to have a 5-minute preparation time and 45-minute Friendly Wars has been added.
- Community-requested features to Supercell ID soft-launched in the Nordic region:
- Ability to custom name each Supercell ID account
- Ability to add profiles and profile pictures – time to find that best kitty photo!
- Friends list – You can now add friends to your Supercell ID account and play with them across all Supercell games.
You can then see who on your friends list is online and what Supercell game they are currently playing
Age Verification for New Accounts
- New accounts created in the United States as of this update will be asked to enter their age. Players aged under 16 will be identified as a “young account” and will have these features enabled:
- Supercell ID will be unavailable
- Clans with younger players will have a more strictly moderated Clan Chat. Profanity and personally identifiable information will be removed when detected in the Clan Chat channel.
- Players will be given a confirmation pop-up if a link tries to take them outside of the game.
- These aforementioned features will be disabled once the player turns 16.
- Wall Breakers (and Super Wall Breakers) can now utilize the Jump Spell
- Wall Breakers AI has been improved for greater target consistency and reduces the chance of them attacking different Wall segments when deployed.
- Normal Wall Breakers have reduced attack damage, but deal some death damage (overall damage increased), to make them more predictable and viable
- Inferno Dragons no longer heat up their beam when flying, but charge-up time for higher damage tiers has been reduced
- Reduced Wizard count in Level 4 Siege Barracks from 12 to 11
- A battle will no longer end if the Siege Barracks is the final remaining unit.
- Secondary criteria for determining chain lightning target: if multiple buildings are the same distance apart, the chain lightning will target the building with the highest hitpoints.
- The Super Archer will no longer miss targets within 0.1 tiles of herself.
Flying Unit AI
- Improved the AI for all flying units by not forcing them to retarget when a Hidden Tesla appears when their current target is better.
- Level 8 hitpoints increased by 10 (to 1,210 from 1,200), so that it cannot be destroyed by 3 level 7 Lightning Spells.
- Spawned skeletons increased by 1 for all levels.
- Research costs and times for Minion, Hog Rider, Valkyrie, Golem, Witch, Lava Hound and Bowler reduced across lower levels (mostly up to TH11).
Fixes and Other Changes
- Units that have not been unlocked will not be available in Friendly Challenges while the production building that would unlock that unit is currently upgrading. However, usage of already unlocked units remains possible even if the only available production building is upgrading.
- Super Troop donation requests are not removed if Army Camps or production buildings contain those Super Troops.
- The timer for Power Potion and Hero Potion is more accurate.
- Fixed issue in the layout editor so it no longer places objects on top of each other, causing the save to fail when items overlap.
- Introduce a new Season Challenge task to collect Stars in a Friendly Challenge for the Home Village or Builder Base.
- Fix personal break not working properly with the 24-hour Village Guard you get when entering the re-engagement flow.
- Disable the Current War button when browsing normal War history while Clan War Leagues are ongoing to prevent unwanted spectators.
- Show time left properly in Clan Chat of Builder Base Friendly Challenges.
- Fixed 3D animation issues to blend better between first and last frames.
- Fixed a bug with Electro Dragon’s chain lightning distance calculation.
- Fixed Miner’s attack animation so he does damage simultaneously when the shovel hits the target.
- Fixed an issue of shrinking characters when targeted by the Headhunter.
- Fixed a rarely occurring issue where troops would not retarget correctly when a Hidden Tesla appeared if the troops had already retargeted to something else and their attack cooldown from the previous attack had not yet completed.
- Fixed the projectile attack animation angle of the Battle Blimp. Previously it was aimed at the ground but exploded in the air above the target.
- Prevent troops from retargeting after exiting a Jump Spell, thus prevent troops from getting stuck in a never ending Jump Spell loop.